Downtown Vancouver, BC, is primarily a business district and home to mostly Vancouver Condos, New Condo Towers and Vancouver Real Estate Listings. Condos are a popular housing option in Downtown Vancouver. They offer the benefits of apartment living, such as maintenance-free outdoor living and access to amenities, while often providing more space and the opportunity to own property.
Downtown Real Estate Listings.
Downtown Vancouver Condos For Sale:
- The busy West End neighbourhood and world-famous Stanley Park
- The famous historic districts of Gastown, Chinatown, and Strathcona
- The fashionable Yaletown and False Creek Condo tower on the south.
- Downtown Vancouver also houses many arts, entertainment, and sports venues.
- Trendy restaurants and shopping along Robson Street
Vancouver is renowned for its proximity to outdoor activity
Because it is a peninsula, there are many beaches for water sports, including boating, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Similarly, the nearby mountains offer hiking in the summer and winter sports such as snow skiing, snowboarding, and sledding—plentiful downtown venues for indoor sporting events and activities. Stanley Park’s 11 km sea wall is open to jogging, walking, biking and other outdoor activities. Finally, due to the mild weather in Downtown Vancouver, you can participate in most outdoor activities year-round. View all MLS Listings