Looking for homes for sale in Vancouver BC? Here’s a current list of All MLS listings of houses and condos for sale.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
About Living in Vancouver
Here’s some info in case you’re new to Vancouver or planning your move.
- Vancouver is rated as one of the top cities in the world to live in.
- Economical opportunity and the beautiful natural environment draw people from around the world.
- 52 percent of the population speak a first language other than English.
- It is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities.
- The moderate, oceanic climate makes it one of the warmest cities in Canada.
- A popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre, and music scenes.
- Explore Vancouver’s many attractions by foot, public transit, or bike.
- We are promoting green transportation as part of the Greenest City Action Plan.
- Visit the unique parks, beaches, gardens, and community facilities.
- There are close to 300 parks, beaches, and gardens.
Please contact us if you have any questions.