Hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and well, and minimizing your time outside of your home.
We understand the state our City of Vancouver, our province, our country, and our world is in. But to many of our clients, life must go on. But please ensure that you are doing everything you can to protect yourselves and your loved ones. If you or someone you know needs to Sell or Buy, please do share with them this email. We would very much appreciate your support.
Here at Yao Real Estate Group, we have moved to a primarily “Virtual” business model during this time. Aside from physical showings and/or property assessments, we are fully available for phone calls, texts, and emails.
For our listings, we have moved to a 3D Matterport display with a Virtual Open House feature. All physical open houses have been cancelled, however we do show our listings on an appointment-based basis.
When we represent Sellers and a potential buyer visits, we provide:
1) Latex / Vinyl Gloves prior to entering
2) Hand Sanitizers
3) Disclosure for buyers to not touch anything in the home, signed by the Buyer upon entering
4) Accompanied by Alex Yao or a member of our team throughout the showing to ensure adherence to the disclosure above
If we represent Buyers and you are looking to view a property, we will:
1) Arrange the showing and ask about potential risks with the Listing Realtor (they must disclose if their clients are in isolation or showing symptoms of COVID-19)
2) Provide our clients with Latex / Vinyl gloves prior to entering the property
3) Our team will be wearing face masks at your request
4) Provide hand sanitizer to you after the viewing
We understand your need to move forward, and we are here to help, by protecting you and ourselves the as much as possible. And again, we are here for you either over the phone, text, or email at any time.
Wishing you and yours good health,
Alex Yao PREC
Managing Director – Yao Real Estate Group
Re/Max Select Properties