First of all the Downtown area is Vancouver’s primary business district as well as downtown Vancouver BC listings.
There are several vibrant residential communities:
- The busy West End neighbourhood and world-famous Stanley Park
- The popular historic districts of Gastown, Chinatown, and Strathcona
- The fashionable Yaletown and False Creek Condo towers on the south.
- Downtown Vancouver also houses many arts, entertainment, and sports venues.
- Trendy restaurants and shopping along Robson street
Vancouver is renowned for its proximity to outdoor activity
Because it is a peninsula there are many beaches for water sports include boating, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing. Similarly, the nearby mountains offer hiking in the summer and winter sports such as snow skiing, snowboarding, and sledding. Plentiful downtown venues for indoor sporting events and activities. Stanley Park’s 11 km sea wall is open to jogging, walking, biking and other outdoor activities. Finally, due to the mild weather in Downtown Vancouver, you can participate in most outdoor activities year-round. View all MLS Listings
Downtown Vancouver BC Listings:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.